Happy Thanksgiving! I really don't feel like I've fully realized yet all the things I have to be thankful for-- trying to, but I don't think I could truly count all of them! Here's a list of some of the things I'm thankful for (in the order I think of them). I'm not giving a number because I'm going to list them until I can't think of anymore!
1. My faith.
2. My family
3. My friends
4. Living in America!
5. My "necessities"-- sense of sight, smell, hearing, taste, etc.
6. Laughter...the best medicine (I know it's cliche, but I think it's true!)
8. Our democratic system of government.
9. Texting (if I was going in order, this would be higher up on the list...I am a teenager ;)
10. Football! (This, too, would be higher up!)
12. Taking goofy pictures
14. Getting pulled on a longboard by a bike
15. Playing manhunt in the dark (awesome!!)
17. Spending time with my friends and family :)
Take a moment this Thanksgiving to reflect on all you truly have to be thankful for. Just because life isn't perfect, doesn't mean that you have nothing to be thankful for. In fact, it's at that point that you probably have more to be thankful for. Hope you have a blessed Thanksgiving!
P.S. It really is "Thanksgiving", not "Turkey Day"...the latter is an attempt to erase what the first Thanksgiving was truly about. Don't give in!